Thursday, November 01, 2012

"I WORE SUEDE SHOES!!!!"



Shocking confessions rock small 
community

A long-time Hill End and resident admits... 

"I walked to the edge of decency and...
JUMPED!

In a scandalous series of revelations a Hill End "aficionado" confessed, not just to purchasing suede shoes but to wearing them. The aforementioned shoes wore bought, and worn, in the olden days when when a sophisticated series of codes were used to advertise and excite darker human hungers.

"I am NOT gay!" 

Yeah. Right!

So what's with the long time "companion"

Is this just the tip of the iceberg???
We know who you are!!!

What next??

RED TIES...??

GREEN CARNATIONS...?

Watch this space...

Hang on...
OMG!!
My husband, Michael Ramsden, wears suede-shoes!!!


This publication would like to thank Virginia Jones for permission to use her photograph.  The image can be found at http://paristhroughmylens.blogspot.com
Many thanks Virginia

  
















2 comments:

  1. Wow, I think the image looks better here! I took it through a shop window and I'm so glad you liked it. Thank you too for asking permission to use it. I"m honored!
    V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it Virginia. My pleasure to use a wonderful wee snap of Paris retail. Cheers and thanks!

      Delete